ADDRESSING 21 CENTURY FORESTRY CHALLENGES
The two major issues in Canadian Forestry are:
- The Mountain Pine Beetle
- Forest Fires
We do a good job of planting more trees than we harvest in Canada! By offering a solution that can reduce labour, time, and money, we will be able to start planting trees in areas that have no plans for reclamation yet.
Around the Globe forest acreage is decreasing because:
- Conversion of forests,
- Forest fires,
- Fuelwood harvesting,
- Logging activities,
- Natural disasters and climate change.
The economic, environmental and social costs that are associated with the degradation of forests are rising. There has been limited successful innovation in tree planting practices. Reforestations needs innovation: the TreeGro aims to reduce the costs and time of reforestation.
Global TreeGro + Canada = success!
- Help overcome major issues in Canadian Forestry.
- Aim is to reduce tree planting costs.
- Hire Canadians.
- “Based out of Canada” including a research, manufacturing and warehousing facility.
- Increase Carbon Absorption.
- Work with the Natural Resource companies. Not against them.